Instagram is one of the fastest growing social media sites online today. There are about 500 million people using the site every single day, most of whom cite IG as their favourite platform to engage with others, curate content, and more. If you are an entertainer or a business owner, Instagram is a site that can help you grow a large audience of loyal fans who will help you become the next best thing.
However, there are many others out there hopeful of the same goals. They want to achieve fame and success and the great things that come along with it. To get ahead, you must do things better and different than the competition. This is not as difficult as it might sound. Use the seven tips below and you will find the success that you want when using social media.
- Use Analytics: Analytical tools make it easy to keep track of what’s going on behind the scenes on your Instagram account. Put these tools to work and you’ll get the success that you want.
- Post at the Right Time: Posting photos at the right times will create more shares and likes. Plus, it gives more people the opportunity to discover your shots and get a little insight into your brand.
- Selfie Time: No, you don’t want to create an account and splurge on selfies. Your fans will love to see your face but they’ll want to see other things, too. Besides, doesn’t that seem a bit narcissistic to you? However, you do want to upload photos with faces in them. A Gallup study found that photos with faces generate 33% more likes than photos without faces.
- Interact: Although Instagram is a photo-sharing site, people come to interact with each other. Make sure you get in on this fun and show your other side to your fans and followers on the site. That is what social media is all about, after all. The more that you interact, the better insight fans get.
- Use Hashtags: It is with thanks to Instagram that the hashtag craze began several years ago. It is just as popular today as ever before. And, statistics show that using hashtags on your photos does good things. Gallup reports a 22% higher like rate when hashtags are used.
- Connect With Facebook: In just one click you can connect your IG account with your Facebook account so that sharing photos is easy. Why not let your Facebook friends and fans get in on the excitement going on at Insta so they’ll come join you there as well? It will generate more interest in your brand and help you get the fans that you want.
- Buy Followers on Instagram: It is easy to buy followers on Instagram and when you do, the rewards are exciting. First, it is affordable. Second, you get your IG numbers higher. Third, you can save time and effort without sacrificing the people that you reach.